Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things Come, Things Go

Hi :-D meet you again .. so, from where should I start? ... Maybe, I can start with the "things" :-D ..



Well, sometimes things went o.k. the other times things went unexpected. If you read this post and you know me personally as a professional from a certain "thing", I guess it's time for me to deeply apologize to all of you. I'm very grateful for your cooperation and I'm also very sorry since the things run others than my expectation. It is far from my habbit but unfortunately it's also beyond my control. Wovon redest Du? :-D ... well, if you don't understand what I mean with the above writing, don't let it last your mind; it's probably not for you :-D

Lastly in this post, I would like to thank Simon Fong from Nexans, who gave "something" useful for my students; I can use in my class :-D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails