Monday, November 10, 2008

Excelcomindo's New Cable : SJJK

I don't have so much information about this issue except a few things below. If I look at the statistics of my blog, I know that some of you might eventually have more information than I :-D . So why don't you share some "public domain" information ? (okay, the magic word - please!)

  • Owner : XL (Excelcomindo Pratama)
  • Main contractor/supplier : Alcatel Lucent Submarine
  • Subcontractors : EGS Asia, Engkatama Indonesia, more ?
  • CAPEX : approx. USD 120 mn ?? (if it's true, the length of the system shall be > 1,000 km)
  • Project name : SJJK - guess S = Sumatera, J = Java, J = ?, K=Kalimantan
  • Capacity : ??
Previously, it rumours that XL will deploy Dumai - Batam cable. Is it a part of this SJJK ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails